These days, many people from many different parts of the world, especially the girls want to add volume together with a bounce to their naturally straight hair and one of the ways to do that is by curling. Basically, curling hair these days is really easy and there are not a lot of things to perform regarding this matter. However, the process of curling your naturally straight hair is pretty much simple and easy and there are some easy options available for that. One of the most popular and well – recommended options is using a curling iron which is these days used by many people.
If you find that your hair has the ability to hold curls without putting a lot of effort and you would really like to conserve it, then I can assure you one thing which is you will discover many simple overnight styling techniques that can for sure provide you with lovely and fantastic curls for the day you’re getting after the night over. Lastly, I would like to say that if you are extremely committed to having a pretty long – lasting curls on a daily basis and if you do not really like to style them on a daily basis then you will surely have the choice of having a permanent and this article will mainly focus on this matter.
Therefore, I would really like to request you keep reading this article so that you will be able to make yourself very knowledgeable on how you can easily get the permanent curly hair without using the loose curl extensions.
How to Get Permanent Curly Hair
- So to begin, I would like to suggest you one most essential and vital thing which is not to treat your hair chemically for one month before going to get permanent curly hair. This is very important.
- Find a hair specialist or stylist with whom you are going to deal with your hair and let him-/her know about what kind of curls you would really like to have for your hair. This is very important. At present, you will find a number of different kinds of curls and you will need to pick one from there. Hope it makes sense.
- If you have a thick hair, then try having a “hot” or “digital” permanent for looser curls on it.
- If you would like to have tighter ringlets on any of the hair texture, ask for a “cold” perm.
- Now before you go for shampooing the freshly permed hair, I suggest waiting for at least two or three days.
- When your hair is waiting, try not to rub it with the towel.
- Stay away from chlorine and dyes once you have got a perm.
- Try getting the hair trimmed every three months to keep the curls as much bouncy as you possibly can. The same thing should need to be applied for wholesale bulk hair as well.
So this is how you can make a permanent curly hair. Hope it helps. Thanks for taking the time to go through this article.